Everest Poker promotion code 2018: enter “POKMAX” to get up to €1,500
Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
New players signing up with the Everest Poker promo code POKMAX at registration will get a welcome bonus of up to €1,500, and additional €10 to play on real cash games and 20 Reward Points. There are several other ongoing promotions available once registered. In this article, you will find all important information, steps to receive the best bonus possible and terms and conditions to watch out for.
What can I get with the Everest Poker promotion code ?
|Everest Poker offer||Promotion details||Everest Poker promo code|
|Welcome bonus||Claim up to €1,500, €10 and 20 Reward Points at sign up||POKMAX|
|Everest Rewards||Enjoy numerous cash rewards||POKMAX|
|Twister Races||Get up to €12,500||POKMAX|
|Sit & Go Jackpot tournament||Win prizes worth of up €50,000||POKMAX|
Step by step guide: how can I use the Everest Poker promotion code?
Follow these steps to make sure you get the best deal possible and claim the Everest Poker promo code as soon as possible:
- Click on the link above to get redirected to the bookie's website
- Fill in the registration form with your correct personal details
- Enter the Everest Poker promotion code POKMAX in the designated field
- Claim the bonus
- Make your first deposit.
Please remember that the Everest Poker promo code offer will automatically be credited to you as soon as you unlock them, so don't forget to claim them at sign-up.
Bonus details & terms and conditions
Members who register with the Everest Poker promo code can unlock a welcome package worth of €1,500:
- €10 to try out our real money games
- a 200% bonus on your first deposit
- 20 Reward Points.
Basically, the 200% deposit bonus will release a 100% back on your play in 3 separate stages. Deposit €20 and you will get a €40 bonus divided as follows:
- €5 back on the first €5 spent on tournament fees and cash game rake
- €15 of the next €30 spent as above
- €20 of the next €80 spent as above.
Important to remember: the cash bonus is credited to your member's account in €0.50 payments as soon as the wagering and bonus criteria have been met.
The main terms and conditions that apply to this offer are:
- The maximum deposit is of €750 – to receive a €1,500 bonus
- The 20 Reward Points can be redeemed for cash rewards or entry into Rewards tournaments
- The €10 bonus is offered as in the form of 5 x €1 Tokens and 1 x €5 Token
- The €10 worth of tokens can be used in any multi-table tournament or sit and go tournaments
- You have up to 60 days from the first fund transfer to unlock the Everest Poker promotional code.
To be able to redeem the Everest Poker promotional code, players have to earn Summit Points. This can be done by participating in real money games and tournaments at Everest Poker. You will have different methods to cash out your Reward Points and it all depends on your VIP level. The minimum you can convert to money is of 4,000 Reward Points for €50.
Additional explanation to understand the Everest Poker promotional code bonus. If you make a deposit of €100, you get a €200 welcome bonus that is awarded as follows:
- For every 5 Summit Points generated, you get €0.50 (for the first €5)
- For every 10 Summit Points generated, you get €0.50 (for the next €15)
- For every 20 Summit Points generated, you get €0.50 (for the remaining €180)
Note: players can find their tokens in the menu situated next to the cashier in the poker software. They need to click on the option named TOURNAMENT TOKEN to see all the available tokens.
Other Everest Poker promos
Once registered with the Everest Poker promotion code, you get access to other offers available on the site. Below are only a few of the most popular ones with the operator.
Everest Rewards: enjoy numerous cash rewards
The rewards promotion allows members to unlock exclusive poker tournaments and win cash and various tournament entries. With this programme, you can:
- Earn Summit Points by playing real money cash games and Sit & Go's
- Upgrade to a higher level on the rewards ladder
- Claim cash rewards
- Get invitations to weekly freerolls
- Gain access to the €5,000 monthly series.
Twister Races: get up to €12,500
During every calendar week, Everest Poker has a poker leaderboard available for €12,500 where winners can get different points based on their performance.
|Twister Buy-In||Points per Twister game||Bonus points|
The Twister Race will take place over the course of a week starting every Monday at 00:00 GMT until Sunday at 23:59 GMT.
There are several wins you can enjoy from every Twister Race depending on your level:
- Place 1: €1,000 cash prize
- Place 2: €700 cash prize
- Place 3: €550 cash prize
- Place 4: €400 cash prize
- Place 5: €300 cash prize
- Place 6: €200 cash prize and 3x €10 Twister tokens
- Places 7 to 10: €100 cash prize and 3x €10 Twister tokens
- Places 11 to 50: €50 cash prize and 4x €5 Twister tokens
- Places 51 to 100: €30 cash prize and 4x €5 Twister tokens
- Places 101 to 150: €20 and 4x €5 Twister tokens
- Places 151 to 250: 3x €5 Twister tokens.
Sit & Go Jackpot tournament: win prizes worth of up €50,000
With the Everest Poker promo code, you also have access to an exciting adaptation of the Sit & Go tournament with turbo prizes that can go from 2 to 1,000 tournament buy-ins. You can win anything from €2 to €50,000.
Wih this promotion, there are six buy-ins up for grabs:
- €1 to win up to €1,000
- €2 to win up to €2,000
- €5 to win up to €5,000
- €10 to win up to €10,000
- €20 to win up to €20,000
- €50 to win up to €50,000.
Important to know:
- The jackpot prize is 1,000 times the total buy-in plus a fee amount
- The €20 and €50 buy-in are available only for players using the 16.5+ version of the poker client
- The operator will pay up to €50,000 to one winner of the Sit & Go tournament.
With cash games available 24/7, Everest Poker has something in store for every poker fan, amateur or professional. As a general rule, games will start as low as €0.01 and €0.02 and go up to €5 – €10 for the no-limit hold’em games.
The operator has a great feature implemented in their offering called Speed Poker, which enables players to play a big deal of hands every hour. It’s a fast-fold model that allows you to change tables and opponents when you fold.
One of the most well-known games at Everest Poker is the above-mentioned Twister Poker, the Sit & Go tournament. The poker operator also allows members to play with “play money” instead of cash. This option can be found under the NEW PLAYERS menu in the poker software. Click on the PLAY MONEY CASH and you can play, for example, the Sit & Go Shasta freeroll for fun.
In case you want to find a game, you have the possibility to choose from a wide range of filters and searching tools. You can either search by the name of the tournament (the fastest way to find it) or use the timing or buy-in filters. The Everest Poker software allows you to save the tournament filter as well for the future.
Everest Poker software
The Everest Poker software is available for download any time you are ready to start playing.
The main features of the Everest Poker software are:
- Easy access to account information, bonuses and current missions
- Notifications from the operator and information on your loyalty scheme level and available tokens
- Access to all Everest Poker's games, listed according to your game preferences
- Easy navigation through available games and tournaments
- Intuitive filters.
Everest Poker provides players with a large variety of payment methods for depositing such as Visa Card, Master Card, NETeller and Skrill and other local and international bank transfers, e-wallets and more. In general, for deposits made via credit cards, there is a fee of 2% for sums bigger than €100. The minimum deposit is €10.
Please note that cash and cheques are not an accepted method of deposit. Any deposits greater than €2,500 are rejected.
Withdrawals for an amount greater than or equal to €15 are free of charge. For smaller withdrawals, a charge may be imposed. Players can cancel a withdrawal only if this hasn't been processed. This can be easily done from their member's account, under MY TRANSACTIONS section – at the bottom of the page, there will be a link that can activate the withdrawal cancelation. Remember, in case the transaction has been processed, the action is not retrievable.
The money you request from your Everest Poker account will be transferred to your bank account within 5 days.
The customer service team of Everest Poker can be contacted for any technical account issues, questions regarding payment, canceled withdrawals, terms and conditions of the Everest Poker promotion code and more.
Below are the main methods of contact players can use to reach out to the operator:
- Email form – accessible via the website by filling out a form stating your query
- Live chat – service accessible via the website
- Email – email@example.com
Users can send emails in English, German, Polish, Portuguese and Hungarian. However, the live chat service is available only in English.
The response time via live chat is immediate. Feedback via email can take up to 24 hours. There is also an FAQ section on the bookmaker's website, which you can check out prior to contacting the agents.
The great thing about Everest Poker is that they've recently updated their software and added the Speedy Hold'Em feature to it, which make for a great gaming experience. This is quite an advantage compared to other poker competitors on the market today.
The welcome bonus worth of up to €1,500 that includes €10, a 200% bonus and 20 Reward Points is a massive incentive for new players using the Everest Poker promo code. Lots of tournaments and great selection of games are among the top benefits members will enjoy when registering with the bookmaker. The lack of a mobile application is probably a big downside for those wanting play on the go.
Check out the table below for the main pros and cons of the Everest Poker.
|What we like||What we don't like|
|Great software for poker||Not many e-wallets available for payment|
|Friendly customer service team||No mobile app|
|Generous welcome offer||No phone number to contact customer service|
We made a quick selection of the most important answers you may be searching for when it comes to the Everest Poker promotion code. While you can always check the operator's website for more details on their features and services, here are some of the most popular questions asked by new players.
- Is there an Everest Poker promo code currently available?
Yes. At the moment, players can redeem a generous welcome bonus of up to €1,500 with the Everest promotion code POKMAX used at sign-up.
- Who can claim this registration code offer?
This Everest Poker promo code can be claimed by anyone who is at least 18 years old and never had an EverestPoker member's account. To claim the bonus, there are several bonus rules that must be met.
- Is there a mobile bonus?
No. The operator doesn't have a poker mobile app.
- Can I claim this bonus in addition to other existing offers?
No. The Everest Poker promotion code cannot be unlocked together with any other offers put at members' disposal by the bookmaker.
- I can’t seem to obtain the Everest Poker promotion code, what should I do?
First, you must make sure that you have read in full and fulfilled the wagering criteria that apply to the Everest Poker promotion code. Being such a generous offer, there are different steps players have to take so paying attention is paramount. In case you still can't obtain the Everest Poker promo code and you may come across technical issues, we recommend you to get in touch with the customer service team via email or live chat.