Best Betdaq promo code for 2018
New Customers Only | Commercial content | 18+
Betdaq offers a £1,000 cashback in the first month to all their fairly new customers in 2018. All you have to do is enter the special Betdaq promo code and follow the instructions below:
- Click on the button below, the promo code will appear and a new tab will load Betdaq’s website,
- Complete your registration in the new tab,
- Return to this page to collect the Betdaq promo code.
Betdaq bonus offer
Betdaq coupon code
Enjoy a £1,000 cashback in the first month
Mid Week Multiple
Get a £10 free bet (t&cs apply)
Casino Welcome offer
Get £30 when you bet £10
Step by Step Guide: How do I get the Betdaq Promo Code
Betdaq is not a bookmaker – it' s actually a people’s betting exchange. Why should you join? Members profit of very competitive odds here because they only have to pay a 2% commission on winning bets. Plus they are in control and are able to select bets and odds themselves.
To qualify for the £1,000 cashback in the first month simply follow the steps:
- Click on our link above
- Register an account
- Use the Betdaq promo code made available by clicking the button above.
Don't forget to opt-in to the Cash Back Reward upon registering.
Betdaq Promo Code Terms and Conditions
Not sure who can redeem this bonus? To qualify for the Betdaq promo code you must meet the following terms and conditions:
- The qualification period for this Offer expires within 30 days from the date of registration
- This is available to new customers playing on the Exchange who haven't accepted a bonus offer yet with Betdaq
- You can only use the free bets on any virtual sports.
Your cashback bonus will be credited automatically to your member account within 72 hours.
Betdaq Betting Markets
Betdaq is trying their best get a seat next to the biggest names of online gambling in the UK. That’s why, members will have the opportunity to place bets on sports such as:
- Soccer, cricket, basketball
- Rugby union and league
- Horse racing, greyhound racing
- Golf, American football, F1
- Darts, MMA
At the moment, their selection of betting markets isn’t impressive, but they keeping adding to the list.
Where to get the Betdaq Mobile App
With the help of the Betdaq mobile app you can log in to your account while on the go and have access to all sport markets, multiple betting and in-play betting. Users are even able to combine up to 7 bets at once.
The mobile App is available for Android phones and iPhones, iPads and iPod touch (the latter requires iOS 7.0 or later). Plus, you don't even need to have a smartphone. How is that possible? Simply type the URL in your browser and you will be redirected to the mobile site.
Main Betdaq app features
To find out what you can get with the Betdaq app, read on:
- Full access to sports and live streaming for racing
- Use the Proform race guides to know everything there is on your favourite horse’s form, distance ran and pace maps
- Instant cash out options
- The option to back, lay and bet in play on horse racing events, tennis, football, golf, and more
- Watch live horse and greyhound races
- Customisable betting experiences
- The possibility to check your bets and balance on the go
The operator claims that 35,000 of their UK and Ireland members have downloaded the app since launch.
Betdaq other promotions
Betdaq offers a very low commission rate of only 2% on all exchange bets (this doesn't apply to multiple bets). This way they are able to compete against more famous betting exchange sites in the UK like Betfair. Those who sign up with the Betdaq promo code are in for greater promotions once they become members.
See below the latest offers available on the operator's site at the moment.
The Mid Week Multiple bonus: Get a £10 free bet
The Mid Week Multiple bonus brings existing members a £10 free bet every week. Basically, all Betdaq customers who have placed their first virtual sports bet can qualify for the promotion.
Steps to claim this bonus:
- Use the correct Betdaq promo code when claiming the offer
- Make a minimum deposit of £100 on Betdaq Multiples between Monday and Thursday
- Once you place your bet, you will be credited with a free bet of £10 as two £5 free bets by 5pm on Friday, and the following Monday.
Terms and conditions to keep in mind:
- The offer can't be redeemed by API or RDT customers
- The qualifying bets have to be settled before 23:59 on Thursday in order to count towards the promotion during that week
- Use the free bet within 3 days of t being credited to your member account (otherwise, this will expire)
- Use the free bet on multiple bets with a minimum 3 legs and odds of 2.0 or higher
- You can't cash out your free bets
Please note that the members' accounts must be registered in one of the following countries to be able to redeem the offer: Barbados, Ireland, Mauritius, United Kingdom, Curacao, Isle of Man, New Zealand, Ghana, Jersey, Seychelles, Gibraltar, Lebanon, Sweden, Guernsey, Malta, Tanzania. Also, players should remember that this bonus can be claimed once per one account, household, IP address and device.
For the full list of terms and conditions, we advise you to check the bookmaker's website.
The Betdaq Casino Welcome offer: Bet £10, Get £30
This promotion is open to first time Betdaq Games customers aged 18 who can receive a £30 gaming bonus when signing up and wager £10.
Terms and conditions to take into account:
- The bonus funds have to be used within 7 days of them being added to your account
- A bet of at least £10 has to be made on a qualifying game
- They can only be used on Betdaq Games
- The wagering requirement is of 30 times the bonus amount – this condition has to be met before withdrawing any winnings
- Players can't use the bonus funds on Blackjack and Mini Roulette.
Players ought to keep in mind that the value of bonus funds is not included in any winnings.
There is no special Betdaq promotion code 2018 available at the moment to get this deal.
Betdaq payment options
The operator currently accepts the following payment methods:
- Debit Cards, including Visa Debit, Mastercard Debit & Visa Electron (with 0% commission charges)
- VISA & MasterCard Credit Cards (1.5% charge on all deposits)
- Skrill / MoneyBookers / Skrill and NETeller (with a 0% fee charge)
- Paypal (with a 2% charge on all deposits)
The minimum deposit accepted by the bookmaker is £10, and the maximum limit will depend on how long you've been their customer and whether you have passed all the security checks set by their system. It is possible to ask about the possibility of increasing the deposit limit by contacting the customer service team with details on the amount you want to increase the limit to and photo ID.
Funds can be also be deposited via cheque, but they can't be withdrawn via this method. Members should keep in mind that Betdaq can't process withdrawals via Mastercard, Cheque and some Visa credit cards – they will need to choose an alternative method. Even though most Visa cards accept international funds, we advise you to check with your issuing bank if it's possible depending on your country of residence.
Withdrawing your funds is possible by logging in to your member account, clicking on the Withdrawal link and selecting the payment method you want to use.
Betdaq customer service team
Members can get in touch with Betdaq's customer service support team by choosing one of the following contact methods available:
- Live chat – service accessible via the website (there is no expected wait time set)
- Ask a Question – a form available to fill in directly on the Betdaq website
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: for Ireland – 01 55 66 222; if calling from the UK – 08701 781 021, (calls cost 13p per min plus network provider charges); if calling from abroad – +353 1 55 66 222
The opening times for the live chat service are:
- Monday to Friday between 10am to 8pm BST
- Saturday from 9am to 8pm BST
- Sunday from 10am to 6pm BST
The bookmaker has an FAQ section available on the site, which can be consulted prior to contacting the team.
Founded back in 2000, Betdaq isn’t very new operator on the market, but it is one of the few ones players turn to for their betting exchange offers. Being the ones who implemented this betting format is not something that should be dismissed easily. At the moment they are the second largest betting exchange online bookmaker in the UK, but their offering definitely has room for improvement. For example, when it comes to their betting markets, they don’t offer a big range of the less popular sports.
To sum up, here’s a list of the pros and cons of Betdaq:
What we like
What we don’t like
Ongoing promotions for existing members
Fairly small portfolio of betting markets
Plenty of payment options (including e-wallets)
Little live in-play betting opportunities
|Helpful customer team||
Below you will find a quick Q&A covering some common questions that both existing and players thinking to sign up with Betdaq may come across:
- Is there a Betdaq promo code currently available?
Yes. At the moment, players can opt for a £1,000 cashback offer within their first month of Betdaq members.
- Who can claim this promo code offer?
Players aged 18+ who meet the qualifying criteria and follow the corrects steps of claiming this bonus can enjoy the cash back offer right away.
- Is there a mobile bonus?
Not at the moment. However, players can claim the Betdaq promo code on mobile too.
- Can I claim this bonus in addition to other existing offers?
No. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- I can’t seem to obtain the bonus, what should I do?
If you're experiencing issues in claiming the bonus, we recommend you to first check all the terms and conditions set by the operator to see if you've ticked them all off. Then, if you are certain that you followed them to the letter, contact the Betdaq customer service team as soon as possible. They'll be able to sort this out for you.
Check out the new BETDAQ TV advert